Property Development Finance
FROM AS LOW AS 6%
Your property development finance partner
Highly recommend this absolutely fantastic company. They were nothing but helpful from start to finish.
Fantastic to work with; very professional and friendly. Nothing was too much and not once got frustrated with all the questions and requests we were asking.
Amazed by the Professionalism, Communication, Expertise, Proactive, Approachable & Honest behavior of your personnel. Fees were very reasonable. Thanks and very happy to be your client.
How we can assist:
Property Development Finance
Land Bank Finance
Joint Venture Arrangements
Cost of funds
North Capital works with a range of private funds to ensure that your project has the right funding partner. Fee’s and Rates will range between each fund and depend on the risks of each project. North Capital can provide a clear indicative quote for your project ensuring that the projects feasibility schedule counts for these costs.
What can be funded
Property development can be a treacherous road so North Capital works with a wide range of managed funds and private lenders who each have their own policies. By consulting with us we will be able to find the fund that meets your needs.
- Land banking up to 65% of the “as is” value
- Construction costs up to 85% of the total cost
- Site Acquisition up to 65% of the realised value (DA required)
- Full project funding up to 75% GRV (Presale requirements)
- Residual Stock Funding up to 75%
North Capital will look at all areas of Australia, we have assisted clients in QLD, VIC, NSW, SA & WA. Areas such as rural and non-metro may require a more significant developer contribution however if the feasibility and valuation work out however we are happy to look into the project and provide a range of options.
Required Documents & Information:
To allow us to assess a project and its merits we will need to see some of the following. This will provide us with all the information required to submit a initial proposal to any potential investors. If some of these items are not available for any reason, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team to discuss.
- Feasibility schedule
- DA – please provide the Development approval along with Council comments
- List of involved parties: Builders, Project management, investors and other key parties
- Project Legal structure – Corporate entity, Trust, Directors
- Borrowing entity – Corporate entity, Trust, Directors
- How funding is required? – Progressive payments, stages, stage timeframes
- Site & Project Valuation: (If available)
Broadbeach Development - $480,000,000
Adelaide House and Land Development - $4,900,000
Herston Apartment Development - $6,200,000
Maroochydore Luxury Apartments - $11,500,000
Robina Residential Apartments - $22,000,000
End of Financial Year
When you have a project needing to be funded